- More than half of company respondents (52%) say their organisations use Facebook for reacting to customer issues and inquiries compared to only 29% last year.
- The smartphone is overwhelmingly deemed to be the most persuasive device for social media, according to 73% of company respondents.
- When asked to describe the value they get from social media, some 37% of companies report they are unable to measure (and ‘the jury is still out’), compared to 47% in 2010.
- Some 39% of companies do not use any kind of buzz monitoring tool, including free tools.
- Almost three-quarters of respondents (73%) say their organisation considers the effect of social media on SEO.
luni, 21 noiembrie 2011
Doar 5% din firmele din UK nu utilizeaza social media ! (Blog, facebook, etc)
vezi linkul ! wwww.econsultancy.com/uk/reports/state-of-social !
Publicat de MULTIMEDIA MARKETING SRL la 04:13